Need to update an old blazer? Want to make a fashion forward first impression? Add a decorative pocket square to add just the right amount of trendy meets sophistication. Not sure how to fit it in there? Don’t worry we’ve got your step by step tutorial:
1. Fold square in half vertically.
2. Fold in half again horizontally. Make sure your folds are tight.
3. Fold vertically again until you’ve reached a rectangular shape.
4. Open the square into a fan motion, (think of displaying a fresh stack of cash)
5. Place the square into pocket with the top just showing.
6. Pull the pocket square out to fit the length of your pocket.
Be the envy of your friends with your new found pocket square game!