You do your best to take care of yourself. From working out to eating healthy, you practice good habits to maintain your well-being. You also care about your appearance – and having a routine to care for your skin is an indispensable part of a healthy lifestyle. But your time is valuable; maybe you're a busy dad or an industrious entrepreneur, and sometimes you don't make skincare a priority. How can you maximize your routines without skimping on care? Below we will share some products that you can use in the shower to save you time as you care for your skin.
Maximizing Your Shower Routine to Better Care for Your Skin
Having a skin care routine helps to keep skin healthy, fight the signs of aging, reduces breakouts, and irritation sometimes experienced with shaving. Caring for your skin is a process that has several benefits and can be easily done while you're in the shower at the gym.
Executing Your Routine
Here are some tips for keeping your in-shower skin care regimen at the gym quick.
- Keep it simple – Don't load up on fifteen different products that you won't end up using or will make your shower even longer, causing you to get frustrated and ditch skincare before you even get started. Focus on the basics then select a few products that will meet your specific needs.
- Store your products in a carry case in your gym bag – Being prepared will help you as you are initially trying to implement your routine. It will also make you more likely to follow through.
- Integrate skincare into your shower time – Just as some people brush their teeth in the shower, you need to make skincare a seamless habit of your shower routine.
Essential Elements of Skin Care for Men
Your skin is your body's largest organ. It has several functions, such as serving as a protective barrier and regulating body temperature. As you go through daily life, many factors can negatively affect your skin, such as your diet, aging, stress, and environmental influences like sun exposure. Regularly using natural skin care products helps to combat these issues and allow the skin to function properly while looking great!
HIMistry's skincare line is made with natural ingredients, so you don't have to worry about putting harsh chemicals on your skin. Check out the products below and choose the ones that are right for you.
One of the fundamental steps to take in your skin care regimen is to cleanse your skin adequately. Thoroughly cleansing removes dead skin cells, oil, and dirt. Having a clean face will also help your other skincare products to be more effective.
- Blackberry Salicylic Acid Cleanser (Antioxidant-rich cleanser for oily skin)
- Triple Tea & Glycolic Cleanser (Hydrating cleanser)
- Black Tea & Lactic Cleanser (Soothing exfoliating cleanser)
As mentioned above, as your body's defense against the elements, your skin is subjected to damage from oxidative stresses. Using products to minimize these harmful effects helps your skin to be healthier and show fewer signs of aging.
- Green Tea & Lactic Toner - This formulation includes beneficial lactic acid which stimulates collagen renewal increasing your skin's firmness.
Another step that helps to reduce the signs of aging is moisturizing. Applying a moisturizing product in the shower after the skin is wet increases hydration by locking in the moisture benefits.
- Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Serum - This serum is packed with powerful ingredients to revitalize your skin, including hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and CoQ10. This trio helps to retain moisture and supports collagen production.
Shaving & Beard Care
The steam and warm water in the shower facilitate more effective shaving and caring for your beard. HIMistry offers convenient shaving and beard care systems that contain the combination of products you need to get the job done right and quickly.
Hydrating Beard & Skin System - This is a 3-pc. grooming system that contains the necessary products for cleansing, repairing, and moisturizing.
- Pomegranate Face & Beard Wash - This is a cleanser that contains glycolic acid to provide a deep cleaning through exfoliating the skin.
- Triple Tea Restoring Pads - This toner uses black tea to refresh the skin and a combination of glycolic, salicylic, and lactic acids to gently exfoliate.
- Hyaluronic & Vitamin C Serum - As mentioned above, this serum contains hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, and vitamin C, which work together to produce a hydrating effect that combats fine lines and wrinkles.
Carving out time to take care of your skin doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming. By following the simple suggestions above, it can be as easy as cleanse, repair, and moisturize. If you're ready to put your best face forward, contact HIMistry for more information.