Being a well-groomed man certainly has its perks. Not only do you become an overall more attractive human being, but you give off an entirely different vibe than you were give before. Being well-groomed is more than just dressing well, and it’s more than just going to the barber once a month to get a quick trim.
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
This common children’s song is actually a quick guide to help you remember what you need to take care of to make sure you are as well-groomed as possible. Here, we’ll walk you through it:
Head- This is a big one. When we talk about the head, we are mainly talking about two big things: hair and skin. Taking care of your hair and skin should be a top priority when you are trying to be a well-groomed man. The value of a great haircut is priceless and everyone is a sucker for good skin.
- Hair- Don’t cut your own hair unless you are a skilled professional. A great haircut can go a long way. You don’t have to find anything super-special, popular, or trendy, and you don’t have to switch it up often. Find something that works for you and stick with it! Keep it short, keep it clean, keep it brushed. Find a few simple, great products that work for you and keep it stalked in your cabinets!
- Facial Hair-Facial hair is just as important as your haircut. If your beard is a mess…you’re a mess. Similar to finding a great hairstyle that works for you, you also need to find a great facial hairstyle that works for you. Invest in a great shave set that promotes anti aging and cuts back on ingrown hairs. It’s important that your facial hair products are chosen very carefully because they also affect another very important aspect of being a well-groomed man…your skin.
- Skin-Take care of your skin! For starters, the key to maintaining youthful skin is drinking tons of water. Aside from that, there are a lot of other really great things that you can do to achieve that Ryan Gosling glow. When selecting shaving cream, be sure that you are choosing a cream that not only gets the shaving job done, but nourishes your skin as well.
Shoulders & Knees-Never doubt the powers of a well-tailored suit. Take a second, think of all of the smoothest guys you know. What do they all have in common? They know the value of a nice fitting suit. Next time you go to the mall, get your measurements. Ask an attendant what your proper suit size is.
Toes-Okay, now a lot of men have trouble with this one- but hear us out. Guess what? Manicures and pedicures aren’t just for women! Men can totally get them too! In fact, the pattern is growing increasingly popular. Many male celebrities and athletes understand the value of having nice hands and feet. After all, no one wants to shake hands with a man or woman with rugged hands and messy nails. We aren’t saying that you need to get anything fancy. Just get it taken care of. You’ll notice the difference immediately.
So if you’re on your way to a date/wedding/work/errand and you’re not sure if you look completely together don’t forget to sing, “Head! Shoulders Knees! & Toes!”
There are so many perks that come along with being a well-groomed man. Here are a few of them:
- People Perceive You Differently
- Self-Esteem Builder
- More Likely to Exceed in The Workplace
- More Likely to Excel Socially
- Mirrors are More Fun to Look In
- Appear Smarter
Himistry has everything that you need to be a well-groomed man. For more information on our full list of amazing products that we have to offer, stop by our website at Himistry.com.